Be where your customers need you are
Make it possible for your customers to easily get in touch with you,
on the platforms they use every day. From WhatsApp to Messenger,
with Chatlayer.ai you can place your bot anywhere.
Answer incoming messages with any Chatlayer bot.
- Send chatbot messages at scale using templates.
- Official provider of WhatsApp Business API.
- Connect multiple phone numbers in multiple regions to the same bot.
- We support advanced features such as templates within our flows.
Integrate natively with Instagram.
- .Proprietary worldwide API for Instagram Messenger.
- Official provider of Instagram Messenger API.
- Connect chatbots natively with Instagram.
- Move private support questions away from comments section.
Sinch conversation API
Integrate directly with Sinch’s existing solution portfolio.
- Seamless omnichannel UX for SMS, RCS, Viber, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp.
- Create complex business rules and logic to support channel hopping.
- Developer friendly with one-dashboard set-up.
Native integration with Facebook.
- Seamless UX on all platforms.
- Use Facebook Messenger’s advanced features such as “quick replies”, “webviews” and “get started”.
- Leverage Messenger API to personalise your chatbot UX with Facebook data. (USA only)
Apple Business Chat
- Start conversations through Maps, Safari, Siri, and Search
- Let customers contact you directly in Apple’s Messages app
- Make payments or schedule appointments natively
One-click integration with your Google Assistant Project.
- Native voice support.
- Leverage Chatlayer multi-language support combined with Google’s voice capabilities.
- Support for Google Nest Hub and for Google Home.
Build-in wizard to create your own chat widget.
- Change CSS and customize look and feel.
- Change logo and images to align with your corporate brand.
- Easy to integrate with code snippet (Tag Manager) or through iFrame.
- App support with SDK.
Phone & Voice
Connect a telephone number to your bot.
- Can be set up using a dedicated SIP Trunk.
- Use SSML to customize the UX.
- Support for call forwarding and call closing.
- Silence Detection.
- Custom voices to create your own on-brand voice UX.