Solutions Sales Representative
Antwerp, Belgium or
Do you like the idea of working with a product that uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a tight team and having a high impact on the success of your company? We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our Chatlayer.ai team!
Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chat- and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global CPaaS player.
The essence of the role
As a Solution Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will handle incoming leads, giving demos, maintain existing (internal) partnerships, support the sales executives in closing deals, this all in an international setting. You are essentially the product expert, with the ability to showcase the product, its solutions, and endless possibilities.
As our new Solutions Sales Representative, you’ll:
- Maintain and optimize (internal) partnerships
- Giving demos to prospect organizations.
- Creating reports for measuring sales development, retention, forecasting, and pipeline building
- Take initiative for organizing webinars, demo sessions, training sessions, etc.
We are a young and vibrant team where your input is not only appreciated but expected. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together, and we pride ourselves on the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
Who are you?
Have knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a business model and have a previous experience in inside SaaS sales development. You understand how SaaS sales works – finding the right trigger points by listening to the prospect, use the right approach for an industry and you like working together with a team to close the deal.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- 5+ years experience from inside sales
- English language skills (fluent speaking and writing)
- Experience with using CRM systems (We use ‘HubSpot’) to keep track of your leads, track qualification, etc.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese or other language skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Languages.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive fixed salary and additional variable pay.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.