Machine Learning Engineering Intern (NLP/Speech)
Chatlayer.ai is looking for talented Machine Learning interns for the Machine Learning Team. We have developed an AI powered multilingual chat- and voicebot platform for the SME and corporate market. Chatlayer.ai is headquartered in Antwerp and has recently opened its Dutch office in Utrecht. Today we are the market leader in Belgium and have customers throughout Europe and Asia. As part of the Development As part of the Machine Learning Team, you will work on cutting-edge AI technology. All our AI is built inhouse. You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to our Natural Language Processing engine which understands questions and formulates answers.
- Contribute to our (Flemish) Speech Recognition engine which transcribes phone calls in real time.
- Experiment with, apply and benchmark new algorithms
- Learn to productize cutting-edge research
- Learn to deploy machine learning in the cloud
- Work in a high-growth, dynamic start-up
- You know Python. C++ is considered a plus.
- You have a background in/you are studying computer science, linguistics or a related field
- You followed courses in machine learning, either online or during your bachelor/master. Courses on NLP and/or Speech Recognition are considered a plus
- You having provable machine learning experience is a strong plus (E.g., kaggle or private projects)
- You having experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms is considered a plus
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- You love to get things done and do not mind working independently.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you:
- A fridge stocked with endless tasty beverages.
- You get to learn something.