Product Specialist Bots
Are you intrigued by chat and voice bots? Do you enjoy offering great customer support?
Chatlayer.ai is a Sinch company based in Belgium. At chatlayer.ai we develop an easy to use Conversational AI platform that lets our clients build and maintain even the largest and most complex bots, no coding required. We build our AI entirely in house, including our speech-to-text algorithm. And our Natural Language Processing algorithms can understand more than 125 languages out of the box, even if you trained it in just 1 language.
We are still just at the beginning. Our rapidly growing customer base is learning about Chatlayer.ai and they need an expert to help them achieve the best possible bot.
The essence of the role
At Chatlayer.ai we work together to create the best experience for our users. In collaboration with our customers we build software that solves their conversational design problems. And we go the extra (s)mile to make them happy. As Product Specialist you will be the expert who knows the ins and outs of the product and can work closely with our clients, offering them great in-depth technical support as well as helping them set up or “build” the bots the best way to create impressive and human-like conversations! Think of yourself as the “go to expert” for making sure users of chat- and voice bots have the best possible experience.
As our new Product Specialist you will:
- Analyse requirements & build bots for customers
- Help customers with in-depth questions about the Chatlayer.ai product
- Assist the Chatlayer.ai sales department in explaining the possibilities of Chatlayer.ai to prospects
- Use your experience to feedback to your colleagues and help improve the Chatlayer.ai product
- You will be based in our Antwerp HQ, but will have interactions with the community that’s spread around the globe
Who are you?
This isn’t just any technical support role. Being a Product Specialist here means you’ll really be the functional expert of the platform. Sounds fun? If you’d like to have an impact on a cutting-edge product that can bridge the gap between AI and humans, love offering customer support, and are a great communicator, then you need to apply. Now. You have never worked with chatbots before? Don’t worry! If you have experience working with another software product and can be up to speed with a new tool swiftly that’s great too!
In your role, you will be working closely with our clients so your feedback and ideas on how to improve the product will be very valuable and we’d really love to see you bring them to the table to help make building human-like chat and voice bots a reality!
Although the Chatlayer.ai team is small and closely knit, you will be the first one in this role and you will be working independently in your day-to-day responsibilities.
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or similar through experience
- At least a few years of work experience
- Had a role where you’ve been in direct contact with developers
- Had a role where you have analyzed customer requirements and translated these into specifications for a software development team
- Experience from a customer-facing role such as technical support or similar
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Dutch or French
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- A proven experience in IT product support or business analysis
- Experience with bot building platforms
- You speak and write in multiple languages
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day. Get in touch and join us on our journey!
Please submit your application in English.