Marketing Development Representative
As a Marketing Development Representative (MDR) you are the key person of contact for inbound prospects. Through Marketing campaigns Chatlayer.ai generates interest in its Conversational AI platform, it is your role to convert that initial interest to Qualified leads.
Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chatbots and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global CPaaS player.
The essence of the role
As our Marketing Development Representative, you will be responsible for our inbound leads funnel. This funnel is fed by marketing campaigns, our partner network, or by targeting new businesses through online campaigns. It is your goal to structure the funnel, qualify the quality of the leads, and nurture the leads that are not ready yet for a commercial track.
As our new MDR you’ll:
- Be responsible for the inbound leads funnel within our CRM (we use ‘HubSpot’)
- Research and contact clients for the first conversation about Chatlayer.ai
- Have the first intake call with clients about Chatlayer.ai
- Qualify the leads and do a pass-over to the Account Executives if they are qualified
- Nurture leads that aren’t qualified yet but might qualify later
- Own online marketing campaigns to nurture the inbound leads funnel.
- Create educational content (e.g. blog posts and videos) for potential clients and existing clients.
- Support events such as webinars, customer events, and trade show
We are a young and vibrant team where your input is not only appreciated but expected. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together, and we pride ourselves on the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
Who are you?
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role, ideally within Tech or SaaS-based company
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in English
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or other language skills
- Experience of machine learning, AI, or NLP.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive fixed salary and additional variable pay.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.