International partner manager
Do you like the idea of working with a product which uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a tight team and having high impact on the success of your company? We are looking for an International Partner Manager to join our Chatlayer.ai team!
Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chatbots and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global CPaaS player.
The essence of the role
As an International Partner Manager, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will further structure the Partner Program and drive success with existing partners as well as creating new partnerships in an international setting.
We are a young and vibrant company where your input is not only appreciated but encouraged. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together and we pride ourselves in the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
Who are you?
You know the ins and outs of SaaS as a business model and have previous experience from international partnership management. You understand the ecosystem – different players like Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Integration Partners, Value Added Resellers (VARs) etc.
- Execute the partnership program
- Identify & educate new partners
- Negotiate partner contracts
- Further structure the partnership program as the business grows
- Take initiative for organizing partner events (digital or on-site)
- Around 5 years experience from SaaS sales or partnerships
- Experience with using CRM (We use ‘HubSpot’) & how to report on the progress of the Partnership Program
- English fluency
- Dutch, French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, Sales, Marketing
- Have worked in a start-up before
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive salary.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.