Customer Success Manager
“The success of the Customer is our success” might sound like a cliché to others but to Chatlater.ai, it is core to our strategy! We are therefore looking for an experienced Customers Success Manager (CSM) in SaaS, who lets our clients excel on our Conversational AI platform. Your goal will be to listen to customer needs, to fulfill these needs within the platform & maintain relationships with global customers and be their commercial single point of contact.
Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chatbots and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global CPaaS player.
The essence of the role
As a CSM, you have full ownership of the customer lifecycle. Once the Customer has made the decision for Chatlayer.ai, the clients trust upon you for success. From ensuring a perfect onboarding to helping the customer fully unlock the power of the Chatlayer.ai product and to expand the usage of the platform for the Customer, your role is pivotal to make this happen.
As our new Customer Success Manager, you’ll:
- Own the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Strive to continually drive faster “time to value” and improve the overall experience for our customers
- Understand customer’s objectives and how they translate to outcomes
- Make sure Customers become ambassadors of the Chatlayer.ai Platform (testimonials, references, etc)
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-sell and close them.
- Partner with the customer to advise on best practices
We are a young and vibrant team where your input is not only appreciated but expected. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together, and we pride ourselves on the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
Who are you?
You are a relationship person and you have a collaborative mindset. You are a proven team player and like to work closely with cross-functional colleagues as well as external partners.
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a consultative customer-facing role or account management
- A commercial mindset
- Experience from a Tech or a SaaS company
- Fluency in Dutch, French, and English
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese, or other language skills
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive fixed salary and additional variable pay.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.
- Work in a very international setting