Do you like the idea of working with a product which uses Artificial Intelligence to add real value to businesses around the world? Are you all about being part of a tight team and having high impact on the success of your company? We are looking for an experienced Business Developer for the Dutch market to join our Chatlayer.ai team!
We have developed an AI powered multilingual chat- and voicebot platform for the SME and corporate market. Chatlayer.ai is headquartered in Antwerp and has recently opened its Dutch office in Utrecht. Today we are the market leader in the Belgium market, and our ambition is to become market in leader in the Dutch market as well!
The essence of the role
As a Business Developer, you will play a vital role in our companies growth strategy for the years to come. You will be among the first to join our ambitious Dutch sales team, so you’ll be a key player in shaping and optimizing our sales processes and strategy in the Netherlands together with the regional sales director.
As our new Business Developer, you’ll:
- Identify high potential corporate prospects within our focus markets via several channels
- Take action to get us in a room with decision makers (inbound and outbound lead generation)
- Follow up on leads and opportunities with these prospects
- Prepare and giving presentations
- Negotiate contracts
- Maintain relationships with your accounts
We are a young and vibrant team where your input is not only appreciated but expected. We like doers that have a can-do mentality. Success is celebrated together, and we pride ourselves in the quality and innovativeness of our platform.
Who are you?
As a Business Developer you are able to identify a great lead when you see one, and you’re a born closer! You love cold calling/emailing, setting up lead generation programs or proposal writing because you know this is the only way to succeed! You are willing to take the next step in your sales career by continuously pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- 5+ years working experience with a proven track record of business development in the Netherlands
- Dutch & English language skills (fluent speaking and writing)
- Experience from using CRM tools (We use ‘HubSpot’)
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese or other language skills
- Experience of machine learning, AI or NLP.
- Knowledge of conversational design.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive fixed salary and additional variable pay.
- Company car.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.