Digital Marketing Manager
Chatlayer.ai – part of Sinch – is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with experience in B2B SaaS to hack the growth of our platform.
Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chatbots and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of Sinch, a leading global CPaaS player. We serve customer in any vertical such as: Telco, Banking, Insurance, Tech, Legal, etc.
The essence of the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will initiate and structure the Marketing initiatives for the Chattlayer.ai SaaS product. You coordinate your efforts between Sales & Product. We are a team of 25 within product, engineering and sales and you, together with a Jr. marketeer, will be responsible for the marketing efforts. You will be the person in the Chatlayer team responsible for the awareness and education phase in the customer onboarding lifecycle. Furthermore, you will maximize the scale of your efforts on a truly global scale through the wider Sinch Group.
As our new Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Distill the core Chatlayer.ai message from our USP’s & product strategy
- Create campaigns (from idea generation, content creation and execution).
- Drive the inbound growth of the product and its revenue
- Optimize the marketing efforts by A/B testing and analyzing the outcome of marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing roadmap for the Chatlayer product.
- Be the marketing go-to-person for the Sinch organization.
Who are you?
You understand the customer journey from ‘Awareness’ to ‘Expand’ and how marketing is at play in all different stages. Since you will be driving the marketing efforts of the Chatlayer products we believe that you have a couple of years of experience in digital marketing and understand the in-and-outs on how growth hacking works for B2B SaaS.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- You understand the SaaS business model. You have worked for a SaaS company before.
- You have hands-on experience in online Ad campaigns (SEA). You can coach and manage your colleagues and external marketing agencies on driving value from these techniques
- Certification in Adwords and Bing or equivalent experience.
- A strong content creation skills: Whitepapers, blogs or video.
- You know how to work with Marketing Automation Tooling and CRM, marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics have no secrets for you.
- English fluency.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Know Hubspot CRM + Hubspot Marketing or Pardot + Salesforce or ideally even all of these.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Have certification in FB Blueprint.
- You are native in English.
What is in it for you?
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- You can be creative, it is even encouraged
- Lots of international exposure possible
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive salary + extra-legal benefits
- Ability to grow your career with the growth of the firm.
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.